HR & Recruitment Administrator for Professional Services Firm (ID:5532)
An established national professional services firm based in Birmingham are looking for a HR and Recruitment Administrator to join their busy, dynamic team, supporting with an onboarding project on a 6 Month FTC! This is an exciting opportunity to develop your existing experience, with great exposure to the HR processes and an opportunity to work within a large organisation in a challenging, fast-paced role!
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Coordinating the process for new starters and leavers
· Supporting with the recruitment and onboarding of new employees
· Taking any general enquiries in relation to start dates, offer letters and contracts
· Scheduling and coordinating interviews, liaising with candidates and line managers, and sending out links and documentation
· Ensuring CVs are compliant with their Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy
· Updating and recording all employee information onto the newly implemented HR system
· Working with the wider HR team to undertake general administrative duties
This is ideal for someone with previous HR experience or a strong administration background, looking for a new challenge, dealing with high volumes of work in a busy environment! The ideal candidate must have strong Microsoft Office and IT skills, excellent attention to detail and great written and verbal communication with a proactive attitude towards their work!
http://blacksuperherofan.com/tag/firestorm/ This a 6 Month FTC, paying £ Vechelde 18-20k annually. If you believe your skill set and experience suit this role, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.