HR Administrator- Remote Role (ID:5518)
A professional services firm are currently seeking an individual to come and join their HR team on an initial 6 months FTC to help support with a project on a fully remote basis. This role is a truly unique role and would suit someone with prior HR experience looking to fill gap in-between roles or looking to get their foot in the door of a wonderful professional services company. You must ideally have experience work with high volumes and have a strong attention to detail. Due to the location of this role, you ideally will be a driver and have access to a car or be able to commute to the Burntwood area easily.
Day to day duties may include:
· Creating and drafting contracts- dealing with offers, amendments to contracts and general changes
· Managing general employee databases and records
· Maintaining and developing the employee handbook
· Creating offer packs
· Managing the absence tracking systems
· Supporting with new employee inductions
· Acting as the first point of contact to all internal staff members.
The successful candidate must be immediately available and be able to give full commitment to the contract. You will be happy to work autonomously within a busy and dynamic environment. You must have prior HR experience (Administrator or Advisor level) ideally from a professional services background.
If you are interested then apply now! You can call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 if you wish to find out more about Katie Bard’s general registration process. We are unable to provide any more information on the specifics of the role. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency. Katie Bard is an equal opportunity employer.