Conveyancing Assistant (ID:5479)
An opportunity has arisen at a delightful Birmingham based law firm for an individual with experience in and a strong working knowledge of residential conveyancing. The successful applicant will be required to demonstrate existing experience within a legal conveyancing capacity and be able to operate successfully within a team environment. The role will require the completion of the following tasks day to day:
· Implement and working knowledge of Land Registry procedures, SDLT forms and the completion of documents
· Approach all work loads with speed and accuracy especially in relation to all document production and typing tasks
· Preparation of contracts including the management of all initial enquiries right through to the stage of completion
· Expert diary management on behalf of the team and general administrative support
· Excellent organisation of all office files including ownership of systems
· Meeting with clients on an ad hoc basis, dealing with queries both in person and over the phone
The successful applicant must have experience within the above listed skills and responsibilities and strive to provide an excellent support service across all levels of the team. You must have prior Conveyancing/ Plot Sales Experience to be considered for this role.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.