Graduate Training Scheme - Wealth Management (ID:538)
Are you a graduate looking to kick-start your career in financial services? Katie Bard are in search of a motivated and personable individual to join a supportive, close-knit team located in the heart of Birmingham.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Achieved a 2:1 or above in an economics or other mathematical-related degree
· A desire to pursue a career in financial planning
· Professionalism and integrity
· A desire to go above and beyond
· Strong customer service skills
· Strong IT skills
· Attention to detail and analytical skills
· Excellent time-management skills
· Previous experience in the financial services industry
As a financial planner, you will be tasked with ensuring that clients are advised holistically in all areas of their financial affairs.
Your initial responsibilities will include:
· Building financial strategies to meet client’s objectives
· Evaluating and mitigating potential risks with investments and savings
· Assisting advisers and paraplanners to administer recommendations, research financial plans and implement reviews
· Producing information and reports
The successful applicant will begin their career as a trainee financial adviser, whilst studying for exams alongside, in order to gain the necessary professional qualifications, with the opportunity to embark on further training following this.
Throughout this development scheme, you will learn:
· How to obtain relevant information from providers in order to assist us understanding a client’s affairs
· How to manage your workload and work to prescribed timescales
· About the compliance and regulatory aspects of the industry
· About the possible solutions that can assist our clients
· How to use client management software and systems in order to prepare client advice reports
If you are someone who wishes to work for a company with a great culture that values teamwork, communication and exceptional customer service, then this is the ideal opportunity for you! For more information, please get in touch with Verity on 0121 633 4443!