Marketing Manager – for an incredible organisation!
We have an exceptional opportunity for a senior level
marketing manager to join an ambitious organisation in the leafy green suburbs
of Birmingham. We are looking for a creative, ambitious and innovative
individual who will head up all internal and external marketing communications
during a maternity cover period. The marketing strategy for the next 12 months
will be executed through different means such as: marketing campaigns; exhibitions and events; website/social media
management and media relations.
The organisation is well regarding and known for their sense of community, ambition and their forward thinking and modern approach, as well as still being incredibly warm and welcoming.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Brand and media management - develop and maintain a strong digital presence whilst making sure this is reflective of the organisation’s ethos
- Establish a means of on-going dialogue with stakeholders to monitor feedback
- Management of all online activity including website content and social media, with regular daily updates
- Monitoring and researching competitor activity
- Monitoring current trends and communicating these effectively
- Copy writing all internal and external publications
- Preparation, design and collating of all marketing materials
- Manage the marketing budget by preparing an annual budgeted marketing plan
- Liaising with and managing external design agencies as well as the in-house design team
The ideal individual will possess the following attributes and experience:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Senior level experience within a marketing and PR capacity, including use of digital media
- A modern and creative flare with a passion to leave your own mark on projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable copy writing and proof-reading skills
- Exceptional ability to deliver marketing and development strategies in accordance with the organisation’s priorities
- Willingness to dedicate personal time to events
This truly is an outstanding opportunity for an individual looking to make it their own whilst at this organisation, covering for the Marketing Manager for 12 months, with the start date in the next 6-8 weeks.
Interviews are being held very soon! If this sounds like it could be for you, please contact Verity Stokes on 0121 663 4443