Legal Assistant - Conveyancing (ID:5295)
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Assistant to join an established national law firm, working within their Residential Development team to provide an exceptional level of administrative support to the team and the firm’s clientele. This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate-level individual with previous professional services experience to develop their skills in a progressive role that may lead to other opportunities in the firm long-term!
Some of your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Liaising with clients, dealing with any general enquiries or requests that come through
· Preparing and scanning documentation and opening new files using their case management system
· Writing completion letters, preparing draft bills and deeds for completion, and sending copies out to clients
· Manually and electronically completing Land Registry applications, ensuring all relevant documentation and information required is accurate and dealing with any queries from clients post completion
· Liaising with other third-party stakeholders such as landlords to communicate updates and send out notices etc.
· Utilising your existing conveyancing knowledge to provide additional administrative support to the wider team when required
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within Real Estate, knowledge of SDLT and experience with new build developments and plot sales. Strong Microsoft Office and IT skills are also essential for this position. You must have a proactive approach to your work, confidence managing a high-volume workload and the ability to work at a fast pace when completing work to tight deadlines.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a firm with strong values, incredible benefits and a great work culture! LLB graduates with experience in other areas of law, may be considered for other opportunities with the firm.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying between £21-24k depending on experience. The firm has a flexible office-based/home-working approach for all employees.
If you believe you have the relevant experience and skill set for this role, please apply online directly with your most up-to-date CV, or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.