In-house IT Recruitment Advisor - Global Firm (ID:5235)
A renowned and highly professional law firm based in a fantastic central Birmingham location are looking for an experienced Inhouse IT Recruitment Advisor for a unique and high responsibility role. We are seeking in individual with experience recruiting skilled IT professionals on a large scale. Due to extensive growth, particularly within their IT team this role has come about to help support the firm with expansion. The successful applicant will be responsible for carrying out the following responsibilities:
· Management of the entire life cycle of relevant recruitment campaigns, providing advice and guidance including job descriptions and shortlisting candidates
· Liaison with existing recruitment consultants in regards of negotiating terms and conditions and maintaining preferred suppliers lists
· Promote direct sourcing across the business including the active use of the LinkedIn Recruiter tool
· Effective liaison with recruitment agencies, partners and managers including the organisation of meetings
· Support annual and ad hoc projects within the team and across the wider HR division
· Attendance of networking events in a professional manner
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and attributes:
· Exceptional experience in recruiting and resourcing from within an IT background ideally into a professional services capacity
· Understanding of the recruitment life cycle and recruitment law
· Self-motivated and driven with a desire to work effectively as part of a team
· An excellent attention to detail and a positive and flexible approach to work
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.