Customer Service Administrator (ID:5173)
Customer Service Administrator
Katie Bard are currently seeking experienced candidates for a Customer Service Administrator role, for a growing and progressive business based on Birmingham Business Park. The successful candidate will have a real passion for offering top quality service, be warm & friendly, and a true self-starter.
Key responsibilities include…
· Acting as the first point of call for all incoming calls & correspondence
· Responding to customer enquiries, over the telephone and via email
· Working to establish a rapport with the customer to reach a positive outcome
· Administrative tasks, including updating customer details on the system
· Escalating relevant queries to the Team Leader
This role will be working on a shift basis, covering four days on followed by four days off – this may include some weekend and Bank Holiday work when required.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today or contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard Recruitment.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.