Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator (ID:5086)
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator who is looking for an exciting and varied career? Are you looking to use your skills within a national business and have a real impact on the brand? If so, Katie Bard may have the role for you!
An award winning business in Birmingham is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their offices. Based in a fantastic city centre location, this is a permanent position, paying up to £28000!
Working within the Marketing and Events team, you will be responsible for:
· Producing content for, and amending the website.
· Managing social media accounts, creating content for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
· Designing and creating adverts, flyers and external materials.
· Creating microsites for events and seminars.
· Reporting on SEO and Google analytics.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar position previously (minimum of 2 years’ experience), and will have extensive knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe packages, and will be familiar with Dreamweaver. You will be creative, professional and a real team player.To find out more and to apply, please contact Verity Stokes at Katie Bard on 01216334443.