Grad- Level Admin Assistant for Global Law Firm (ID:5078)
An international law firm based in Birmingham are seeking an Administration Assistant to provide extensive support in a friendly and down to earth team. With an innovative and client-focussed approach, the firm prides itself on its professionalism, efficiency and forward-thinking methods. The successful Administration Assistant will ideally have some corporate office experience behind them already alongside a can-do and positive attitude.
· Providing varied organisational support.
· Assisting with billing administration.
· Liaising with team members to resolve any discrepancies.
· Data gathering and updating of multiple systems.
· Frequent client-contact and relationship building.
· Booking of meetings and travel arrangements.
· General administration such as archiving, filing and organisation of legal documents.
· Ad hoc legal projects as and when necessary.
The firm are looking for an individual who is confident, meticulous and organised. Preferably you will have some good administration experience in professional services!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV. To find out more about Katie Bard’s application process, please contact Matt at Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.