Graduate Level Administrator for International Firm (ID:5047)
An international professional services firm based in Birmingham City Centre are looking to bring onboard a Graduate Level Administrator in an exciting, varied position that offers great potential for you to develop your skill set and progress within the organisation long-term! This is ideal for anyone looking to utilise their previous administration, organisation and communication skills to kick-start or develop their career further, working for a reputable, forward-thinking firm within their Global Operations team!
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Managing the inbox and handling all general enquiries that come through
· Open and close files, uploading them onto internal CRM systems
· Photocopying, scanning and archiving documents accurately
· Conducting research, making bookings and scheduling meetings to meet deadlines
· Support with financial reporting and billing administration
· Undertake any additional administrative duties to support the wider Operations team
The ideal candidate must have excellent organisation, strong Microsoft Office and IT skills, and be able to use their initiative to work methodically, prioritising your time and workload efficiently to meet deadlines. Previous experience within a similar role is desired, and strong communication skills and confidence liaising with stakeholders is essential.
This is initially a 9 Month FTC, full-time position paying £19k annually, with incredible opportunities for development! If you believe your skill set and experience suit this role, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.