Project Co-ordinator & PA Support (ID:4995)
My client based in Birmingham is a Global and Innovative Business looking to recruit a Project Co-ordinator & PA for the purposes of a newly created role. The focus of this role will be to help organise, co-ordinate and set up projects and programmes across the business and support the engagement and embedding of tools within the business. The role sits at the heart of the companies growth strategy and is an ideal opportunity for anyone wanting to put their stamp on a role, develop it and make it their own. The role will report to the Director and support the wider project stakeholders.
The role will entail:
· Planning and managing new projects through to completion and coordinate learning and development sessions across all projects.
· Coordinating events to spread the new mindset and approach across the business.
· Supporting the management and creation of content material
· Coordinating, managing, and creating content across MS Teams and other engagement channels programmes) to ensure the right resources are made available to support the teams and engagement programme.
· Keeping project records up to date and supporting with the coordination of project Communications and Engagement material.
· identifying external best practices and the continuous improvement of tools and processes.
· Providing general ad-hoc project support across the team which will also include PA support to the Project Director
Applicants will have a strong project administrative background and supporting PA experience. Strong research, coordination and reporting skills are also required.