Office Manager with PA duties - near Cannock (ID:4991)
We have a wonderful organisation based near Cannock area are looking for an experienced and savvy PA and Office Manager to join a full time permanent based. This particular company are renowned within their industry and boast a varied ad exciting opportunity. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties amongst others:
· Facilities management of the office building
· Handling any adhoc HR and finance related queries
· Coordinating of any internal events
· Professional and effective diary management, organising meetings via email and over the phone.
· Travel arrangements within the UK
· Assisting in the production of sales and marketing reports for board meetings
· Ensure smooth running of tasks across the office including facilities related issues and stationery stock control
· Maintain the Business Continuity Plan and ensure it is met throughout the business
· Create and produce the monthly internal newsletter using online software.
We are seeking an exceptional experienced office manager or a PA who is keen to move into a varied role who has capabilities in the above duties including Office Management, Facilities Management as well as Fire Marshall and First Aid qualified.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.