Legal PA (Manchester) (ID:4979)
A renowned corporate law firm are looking for an experienced Legal PA for a varied and challenging opportunity in their beautiful Manchester City Centre offices. We are seeking an individual with an ability to apply existing skills to this exciting role. This organisation offer fantastic benefits as well as opportunities for progression within the business. You will be responsible for the following:
· Expert and efficient diary management, international travel and meeting arrangements including room bookings and provision of refreshments
· Detailed and varied document production in line with company styles and requirements
· Utilisation of a strong working knowledge of property terminology and implementation of property searches
· Professional management of both internal and external calls on behalf of fee earners including queries and message taking
· Liaise with all relevant internal parties in order to coordinate work loads including documentation and correspondence
· Typing duties and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets where required
· Coordination of the billing process on behalf of fee earners including the production of reports
You must possess experience within either a legal or professional services PA experience.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.