Client Data Analyst for Tech Company (ID:4977)
A unique business with a dynamic workforce based in Solihull is looking for an individual with an analytical background who also has a real passion for customer service. This full-time permanent opportunity will require you to work closely with the wider team in order to offer an excellent support service through the production of reports and analysis. Working as part of the wider operations team, your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
· Providing first line helpdesk support to their clients
· Managing of large data quantities, producing large reports
· Expert production of monthly team sales and activity reports on a global and regional level
· Analysis of business and market trends including full understanding of sales productivity and tracking of live opportunities
· Utilisation of Salesforce in order to track feedback and progress of the sales team including management of all active leads and contacts
· Development of opportunity reports targeting retailers and property companies in order to assist in generation of new and existing clients
· Identification of required resources as well as implementation of new sales structure in order to ensure development of all relevant processes
Due to the location of this business you will ideally possess access to you own form of transportation.
This business offers an excellent benefits package as well as a diverse and fast-paced working environment. You must possess experience within a similar analytical role, ideally with prior helpdesk analyst experience. You would ideally possess a 2:1 degree or equivalent in Mathematics or a business related subject (or equivalent)- though not essential!
If you are an individual in possession of the listed skills and consider yourself to be adaptable, proactive and a methodical worker please apply online. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard or you can call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.