Legal Support - document production specialist
Do you have experience as a Legal Administrator or Secretary? Do you thrive in a role that requires an exacting eye for detail, fast fingers and excellent IT skills? Katie Bard may have the role for you!
A market leading law firm has a vacancy for a Document Specialist to join their Birmingham offices. This is a part time position, working afternoon hours (3pm-9pm) over 4 days.
As a Document Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Producing, amending, proofing, and formatting legal correspondence, documents, presentations and reports, etc.
- Ensuring documents are in line with company styling and branding. Amending and editing as required
- Assisting with the coordination of workflow through the team
- Engaging in training and development to keep IT skills and legal knowledge relevant and up to date.
- Liaising with fee-earners and PAs across the business to ensure the timely and efficient completion of required work.
- You will be supporting a wide range of fee-earners, and will be dealing with contracts, pitches and correspondence.
The ideal candidate will have a background within the secretarial field, ideally within law. You will be an expert with Microsoft Word, and have excellent typing speeds. Being a perfectionist certainly wouldn’t hurt either!
The salary for this role is up to £26000 pro rata.
If you are interested in hearing more, please call Verity Stokes at Katie Bard today on 0121 633 4443.