Legal PA - Manchester (ID:4927)
Are you a highly experienced and knowledgeable Legal PA with an excellent work ethic and a passion for the corporate sector? We have a fantastic role within a highly impressive and corporate Manchester City Centre based firm. This organisation not only boasts fantastic benefits but in addition a fantastic reputation and a fast-paced and inspiring working environment. Due to the professional nature of this role, we will require applicants who possess existing experience within the following responsibilities:
· Expert levels of typing and document production including correspondence, bundles, reports and bills
· Client file management including opening and closing files as well as client liaison on behalf of the fee earners
· Co-ordination of correspondence for the department including organisation of in-house filing systems
· Financial administration to including chasing bills, expenses and cheque management
· Legal form completion with a keen eye for detail
· Expert diary management, travel arrangements and organisation of meetings
· Assistance with networking opportunities including Breakfast Seminars and conferences
The successful applicant must possess relevant PA experience within a similar professional services environment. You will be responsible for supporting the Partner as well as the wider team.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.