Team Assistant for National Firm (6 months FTC) (ID:4728)
We are looking for a hard-working individual for an exceptional role within a renowned national law firm. This is a varied and integral role as part of the businesses central admin team. This business operates on an agile working policy and therefore you would have the opportunity to get to know all members of the team. Note- this role can be Birmingham or Nottingham based and is an initial 6 months FTC. The responsibilities of the role are, but not limited to:
· Liaison clients in a professional and timely manner
· Coordinating meetings and travel arrangements
· Professional creation of correspondence and notices of assignments
· Document production and creation of bundles in a timely manner
· Maintenance and filing of deal details using in-house intranet system
· Handling all incoming and outgoing post
The successful applicant must possess the following skills and attributes:
· Excellent level of IT literacy including demonstrable skills in all Microsoft Office applications
· Existing experience within a professional office environment would be highly desirable
· Proactive and professional approach to work within a team environment
· Willingness to learn and adapt to a changing role and environment
This role is suitable for an individual looking to progress within a legal support role.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more. ! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.