Junior PA with Reception Duties (ID:4683)
A reputable, dynamic organisation based in Birmingham City Centre are looking to bring onboard a Junior PA into a varied role, supporting their front-of-house function and working with the team to provide an exceptional level of service to their clientele! This role will be starting mid-June and is ideal for a graduate-level individual, or anyone looking to expand their administrative/PA skill set!
Some of your daily responsibilities will include:
· Managing diaries and scheduling meetings, booking travel and accommodation
· Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
· Supporting with internal and external events
· Meeting and greeting visitors and guests, ensuring they are welcomed in a friendly, professional manner
· Managing the meeting rooms, booking catering and scheduling video conference calls
· Undertaking any additional administrative duties required, and updating information on calendars and CRM systems
The ideal candidate will have:
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· The confidence and ability to liaise with visitors and stakeholders in a welcoming and professional manner
· Strong organisation and time management skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and general IT
If you are looking to kick-start or develop your career in a dynamic team, this may be the ideal opportunity for you! With beautiful offices in a prime location, this organisation offers great potential for professional development as well as a great work/life balance!
This is initially a 12 Month FTC with the potential for long-term opportunities, paying up to £22k annually and based in Birmingham City Centre.
If you believe this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.