Senior HR Data and MI Insights Analyst (ID:4682)
A global firm based in Birmingham city centre are currently seeking an immediately available and experienced HR Data and MI Manager to join on a full time, permanent basis. Whilst this role may immediately work from home you will need to be Birmingham based or in a commutable distance to Birmingham City Centre as they transition back to the office. This role would suit someone with solid experience of developing MI reports, specialist knowledge of HR Systems and Business Processes. You must be an excellent communicator and have experience of managing stakeholders alongside line managing of staff. You might currently be in a Senior HR Data/ MI role and keen to take that step up into a larger firm or a more senior role or you may already be a Lead keen to move into a corporate environment.
As a HR Data and MI lead, the successful candidate will demonstrate a proven background in extracting and interpreting data using a wealth of CRM, MI and Database tools including V-look ups, pivot tables and SuccessFactors. You MUST also have advance MS Excel and feel comfortable manipulating data in a strategic manner.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all internal clients to understand their requirements and challenges
- Liaise with relevant departments in order to produce and deliver high quality Data
- Taking ownership of all people data requirements
- Managing all data requirements associated with ad hoc projects
- Working on multiple HR projects to gather data and statistical trends
- Develop and implement reporting systems to drive performance, efficiency and cost reduction exercises
- Provide support and guidance to the Shared Service team
- Deliver technical MI assistance towards the quality of information exporting
- Assisting with all strategic usage of the data through efficient management and leadership of the software
- Ad hoc projects
If this role sounds of interest then get in contact now by applying via the website. You may call Matt @ Katie Bard if you want to know more about Katie Bard and what we recruit for. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency. Katie Bard is an equal opportunity employer.