Project Assistant/PA for Professional Services Organisation (ID:4681)
An incredible professional services organisation based in Stratford-upon-Avon are looking for a Projects Assistant/PA to join them in an ongoing temporary position, working on several projects through the summer with the potential for long-term opportunities within the organisation too!
Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve:
· Managing diaries and coordinating travel and accommodation for the team
· Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
· Scheduling meetings and booking meeting rooms and catering
· Taking minutes and following up on action points
· Preparing project documentation, presentation and distributing board packs
· Tracking and reporting back on the progress and development of the projects
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to step into a varied role, with lots of opportunity to get involved in the projects as part of a fun, supportive team in a reputable organisation!
The successful candidate must have good communication and time management skills, the ability to prioritise and balance your workload, and strong IT and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, skills too. This role will be initially be based working from home, and be based in the office part-time from June onwards.
This is a full-time temporary position, initially 6 months long and paying up to £13ph. Previous experience in an administrative position working on projects or as a PA, in a professional services environment is desired.
If you believe this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.