Reception & Front-of-House Coordinator (ID:4583)
We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist & Front of House Coordinator for an industry leading organisation, in their office near Solihull! This is an incredibly exciting, all-round FOH position, supporting the wider team, where you will be responsible for providing a consistently excellent level of service to the business and their clientele!
Some of your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Acting as the first point for the employees, meeting and greeting visitors and guests, and announcing their arrival
· Managing the switchboard and handling any email enquiries
· Arranging for catering, booking taxis, couriers and handling any incoming/outgoing post
· Managing the meeting rooms and reception area, ensuring they are presentable and ready for any meetings
· Providing some PA support to the MD, managing their diary and processing expenses
· Undertaking any additional administrative duties required to support the wider team
The successful candidate will preferably have previous reception or administration experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong IT and Microsoft Office and the confidence to liaise with visitors in a professional, welcoming manner. You will be working with a very friendly, supportive team of people, in an autonomous role.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in the office, and paying up to £30k depending on experience.
If you believe this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.