Internal Recruiter for Unique Organisation (ID:4574)
We are currently recruiting exclusively for an incredibly exciting opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to join a leading sports events and exhibition organisation based near Milton Keynes! The business is developing their brand and increasing the opportunities they have to offer, and this is a new vacancy designed to support the HR team with the increasing demand for recruitment throughout the year!
Your daily responsibilities will include:
· Working with the HR team to manage the recruitment process for permanent and temporary positions across all areas of the business
· Attracting, hiring and retaining talent for various positions within the organisation, using advertising platforms, social media and LinkedIn to source suitable candidates
· Conducting regular recruitment strategy meetings with the HR team and hiring managers, and leading seasonal recruitment campaigns to prepare for specific events throughout the year
· Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand the recruitment requirements of the business
· Reviewing applications and briefing potential candidates on positions, scheduling and conducting initial interviews and assessment days to shortlist for final stages, providing feedback to all unsuccessful candidates
· Liaising directly with the hiring managers to brief them on candidates, sending CVs and scheduling in final stage interviews
· Working with the HR team to develop and tailor the recruitment programme, introducing a new applicant tracking system to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of the process
You will be working closely with your colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the recruitment process and will have the opportunity to develop this role into your own, with the potential for long-term opportunity to stay on with the business.
The successful candidate must have a professional, friendly manner when liaising with candidates and key stakeholders, have strong communication and IT skills and be able to work flexibly around seasonal events, remaining calm under pressure, managing your time efficiently and paying strong attention to detail on all matters.
This is full-time, 12 Month FTC based in the office, paying a competitive salary with incredible benefits! If you believe you have relevant experience or are interested in our registration process, apply directly, or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.