Team PA for Professional Services Firm (12 months FTC) (ID:4539)
A fantastic business based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre is looking for a proactive, intelligent and hard-working individual for a new opportunity within their lively and fast-paced office! This role will require you to think quickly on your feet, working in an efficient and professional manner at all times. You must be comfortable working in a stand-alone role whilst still supporting the wider office. This role is an initial 12 month FTC covering maternity, starting in June 2021 and it is fully office based. You will be responsible for the following on a day-to-day basis:
· Expert and complex diary management on behalf of the team
· Management of travel and schedules including national and some international travel.
· Managing the reception area, meeting and greeting guests, managing rooms
· Involvement in project work, assisting with client liaison and system administration
· Acting as the primary point of contacts for clients whilst fielding calls and actioning messages
· Assisting with the organisation of corporate events
· Coordinating meetings and preparing packs and documentation
· All other ad hoc responsibilities in line with business needs
This a hugely varied and exciting role and it is essential that you possess strong professional office based experience and the gravitas to manage a dynamic workload. You must possess a minimum of 12 months experience within a similar administrative/ team assistant role as well as be proficient in Microsoft Office packages. Ideally you will be degree educated, though this is not essential.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.