Office Assistant for International Law Firm – Part-Time (ID:4530)
We are looking for a dynamic, organised individual to come onboard in a part-time position as an Office Assistant for an international law firm in their Birmingham city centre office! This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with previous administration experience in the legal industry, or someone currently studying their final year LLB, or LPC/LLM. This is a 6 Month FTC, and the successful candidate will have the chance to get their foot in the door with a forward-thinking, progressive firm!
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Filing, scanning and archiving documents, ensuring the necessary paperwork for meetings are prepared in time, and that all information is stored accurately on the systems and in compliance with data protection regulations
· Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising couriers for outgoing items or special delivery mail
· Supporting the front-of-house team with reception duties when required, taking enquiries and meeting and greeting visitors
· Processing stationary and catering orders, and ensuring the receipts and expenses are submitted accurately
· Completing other ad hoc administrative duties when required
The ideal candidate will have good time management skills, a positive and proactive attitude towards their work, be able to use their initiative to ensure work is completed on time to meet deadlines and most importantly be a team player! Strong Microsoft Office, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Experience working within a law firm, or an LLB graduate is desirable, but not necessary.
This is a part-time position, paying £17k, working on Wednesday & Friday, and will be based onsite in the Birmingham office.
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.