Front of House Coordinator (ID:4527)
Front of House Coordinator
Katie Bard are currently seeking candidates for a Front of House Coordinator position, to be based in the office of a well-established but continuously growing national business on Birmingham Business Park. The ideal candidate will be well-presented, have a sense of humour, common sense and excellent attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include…
· Taking ownership of the Front of House Reception area – welcoming visitors and providing a VIP service to every guest
· Managing the boardroom – booking catering, setting up and clearing down
· Diary management – looking after the diaries for both the Operations Director and Managing Director of the business
· Administering the expenses for senior members of the team
· Booking taxis and couriers, and taking deliveries & post
· Reporting any maintenance / process issues when required
There will be potential progression opportunities available within the business for the right candidate. There is a need for discretion within the role and the successful individual will have prior experience from a commercial setting.