Graduate-Level Team Assistant for National Law Firm (ID:4503)
A leading national law firm are looking for a Graduate Level Team Assistant to join their dynamic, friendly team in a full-time, 6 Month FTC! This is a really exciting opportunity for the right individual to develop their experience in professional services. You will be working alongside the fee earners and existing wider support team, maintaining strong internal relationship, continuing to provide an exceptional level of customer service across the board!
You will have a range of responsibilities within this role, including but not limited to:
· Taking internal calls and enquiries and responding to requests in a timely manner
· Liaising directly with the PAs to schedule meetings, interviews, and trainings in diaries
· Supporting with the preparation, filing and storage of documents, presentations, files, and court bundles online, and updating them in the case management system
· Ensure all correspondence and client data are checked for accuracy, keeping up to date with the departments policies and procedures, and are fully compliant with regulations
· Liaising with fee earners and assisting the PAs with financial processes, undertaking any additional ad hoc administration tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department
Provide a consistently excellent level of customer service to their clients is at the heart of this firm, and they are keen to have someone on board who can support the team with continuing to deliver this. This is a really exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to continue developing their existing skill set and potentially progress within the organisation!
You must be an effective communicator, be able to work towards deadlines in a busy environment, use your initiative and work proactively, pay strong attention to detail, and most importantly be a team player! Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
This is a full-time, 6 Month FTC paying between £17-18k with flexible working. Previous experience in an administrative position, ideally within the legal industry or professional services is desired.
If you believe your skills and experience are applicable to this role, please apply online. Alternatively, you can call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.