Detail Oriented Secretary for Boutique Property Firm
A boutique property business is looking for a detail oriented secretary for an exciting a varied opportunity within their Birmingham based office. Located in the Birmingham city centre, this company can offer the successful applicant fantastic benefits as part of close-knit team. This role is an immediate start with the potential of a permanent role. The core responsibilities of this role are as follows:
· Expert production of documents including regular reports adhering to tight deadlines
· Accurate and efficient filing, faxing, scanning and inbox management utilising excellent IT skills and knowledge of office equipment
· Management of diaries, travel arrangements, meeting rooms and client liaison
· Invoicing and management of expense claims
· Ad hoc administrative and secretarial responsibilities in line with the smooth running of the office
You must possess an excellent work ethic and the skills to carry out the responsibilities listed above. You will currently type at between 50-55wpm as well have experience in organisation of marketing activities. You must possess a minimum of 1 year experience within a similar professional secretarial role and a real can-do attitude.
You must be available for an immediate start!
If you think this is the opportunity for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.