PA to Director with Project and Marketing Support (ID:4461)
We are seeking an energetic and proactive individual to support a busy and influential individual within a company based just south of Birmingham City Centre. The successful individual must have previous and relevant experience within a PA support role and be familiar and well equipped with the responsibilities of a PA and in project support.
This role is an initially 12 months FTC covering maternity.
The successful applicant will be expected to carry out the following duties along with other ad hoc tasks:
· Professional management of inboxes including response to correspondence and access to documents for meeting preparation purposes
· Coordination of meetings around the UK both internally and with potential clients including organisation of conference calls within the UK and overseas.
· Travel arrangements including preparation of itineraries and accommodation bookings
· Project support including management of the schedules and collation of documentation
· Assist with health and safety reports, holiday requests, and absence cover
· Possess insight into the function of the company and roles of team members
This business boasts fantastic benefits and an inclusive working environment.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.