Senior Level EA to HNWI (ID:4460)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced, Senior level EA in the Warwickshire area! We are looking for a proactive and knowledgeable individual for a unique opportunity supporting an entrepreneurial organisation within a range of tasks, providing 1 to 1 EA support. You will be required to work full time in their office business supporting in the day-to-day operations of the CEO alongside other operational tasks. You will ideally have experience supporting a HNWI previously and have a proven track record of truly adding value to the organisation, outside of the standard EA role. Your responsibilities will include:
· Booking confidential appointments, always acting in a sensitive manner
· Typing of documentation, board packs and all relevant correspondence such as press releases.
· Assistance in research projects both related to business and private matters.
· Expert booking of travel both nationally and internationally
· Assistance in the management of UK based and overseas properties
· Management of emails, invitation responses and diary matters
· Acting as the gatekeeper for the CEO for internal and external stakeholders.
This is a diverse role in which no 2 days will be the same. We are looking for a flexible individual with a can-do attitude and a desire to provide a first class service. You will ideally have access to your own form of transportation due to the location of the business and some requirement of local and national travel. You will have the opportunity to get involved in a number of exciting projects, consequently you must have exposure to working efficiently and autonomously.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as a recruitment agency.
Due to the confidentiality and nature of this role, we cannot get back to every application, nor can we provide individual feedback due to the volumes we receive. If you have not heard back within 10 working days then please assume you’ve been unsuccessful.