Property Project Coordinator - Growing Company!
A niche, professional property company in Birmingham is looking for a switched-on and ambitious team administrator for an exciting new role. Working as part of a close-knit team and supporting the wider team you will be responsible for a variety of tasks. This business boasts an inclusive working environment and support towards progression. You must be competent in the following:
· Assistance with finance administration for the business including collation of invoices, allocation of cost centre codes, and raising payment request forms
· Handling of all relevant calls acting as the primary point of contact for all clients as well as allocation of post
· Organisation of meetings in line with project deadlines and Directors availability ensuring all equipment and suppliers are arranged
· Assistance with the finance administration process including utilisation of database systems and collation of sales packs
· Manage all supplier accounts including telephones and stationery
· Assistance with specific property related tasks including land searches and use of mapping software
· Research based tasked utilizing databases and the internet
· Cross checking information against documents and clients
This is the ideal candidate for someone with an excellent attention to detail and for someone that enjoys the process driven nature of the role. The ideal candidate will come from either a legal or property background and be educated to degree (or equivalent level).
If this sounds like you then apply now or you can call Matt @ Katie Bard ASAP on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information about our registration process.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency and is an equal opportunities employer. Katie Bard will process your details in line with GDPR legislation.