Senior Finance Analyst for Global Firm- Cost Managment (ID:4418)
A renowned international property firm with offices in the heart of Birmingham’s business district is looking for a hard-working individual for Senior Cost Analyst to join on a full time permanent basis paying circa £24K. Supporting a diverse team, you will be responsible for a range of database and finance analyst focused tasks within this busy environment. We are ideally looking for someone with an interest in finance-based systems and therefore possesses existing finance database experience from ideally within the property or professional services sector. Within this position you will be responsible for the following:
· Carry out service charge and other cost reconciliations.
· Carrying out checks on rates whilst managing deadlines on submissions at each stage of the process
· Ensuring the team are hitting their own SLA’s and targets.
· Reduce client wait time.
· Investigating any invoice issues and queries
· Cost Control Management Queries
· Liaison with clients in order to handle instructions and produce all relevant reports.
· Case management utilising in-house systems
· Provision of assistance to all relevant teams including finance
· Management of internal systems in order to set up new clients and carry out credit checks
· Monitoring debt and issuing fees
You will ideally possess cost analyst experience within a property environment, or as a minimum experience within a related finance position. You must be educated to A Level or equivalent as a minimum, and possess a passionate and proactive approach with an analytical mindset and proven experience of this kind demonstrated.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.