PA to Director with Project Responsibilities for Property Organisation (ID:4411)
An established property organisation based in South Birmingham are currently looking for a PA to come onboard for a 12 Month FTC, supporting the Director in an all-round role with additional responsibilities supporting the organisation with ongoing projects!
Some of your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Inbox and diary management, and making travel and accommodations arrangements
· Acting as the first point of contact, handling all incoming enquiries on behalf of the Director
· Scheduling and attending internal and external meetings, preparing necessary presentations, documents and reports
· Handling all incoming and outgoing email and letter correspondence
· Supporting with existing and new projects and scheduled events, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of operations
· Undertaking any additional administrative responsibilities, working collaboratively with the other PAs and secretaries in the business
· Maintaining a strict level of confidence, and ensuring all data and information is line with the company’s policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will have:
· A collaborative attitude, and the ability to work well as part of a team
· Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· The ability to prioritise your workload and think pro-actively
· Strong attention to detail on all matters and good time management skills
· Confidence liaising with stakeholders in a friendly, professional manner at all times
This is an extremely exciting and challenging role, so the successful candidate must have previous experience as a secretary or PA within a professional services environment. You must have strong organisation skills and be able to use your initiative to work towards tight deadlines.
This is a full-time position, 12 Month FTC paying up to £28k annually. If you are interested and think this is the right role for you, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information on our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.