Graduate Level Trainee Financial Adviser (ID:436)
Our client is an independent firm who are looking for a graduate level trainee to join their successful team of financial advisers in Birmingham. They work for individual clients and business owners and have a great reputation in their field.
As a key part of the team, you’ll start out supporting the financial advisers in their role, so you'll need to be good with figures and enjoy analytical work. As your career progresses with the company you will develop into a Paraplanner role and aim to eventually be client facing, so you'll be passionate about a long term career in Financial Services.
Alongside this you will be expected to study for your professional qualifications and further your knowledge and experience in the financial sector.
They are looking for:
- Someone with an Economics / Financial background who is interested in a long term career in Financial Services
- Strong IT skills with the interest in mastering and expanding the usage of back office systems through training
- Attention to detail and strong time-management skills along with the ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Willingness to exceed expectations whilst managing different needs and having the desire to get work done
- Analytical skills; the ability to think critically, research and solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to build relationships with a foundation of trust and responsibility, applying to both colleagues and clients
- Commitment to self-development & learning
Salary will depending on experience.
To find out more and to apply, please contact Sandra at Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.