Team Administrator for National Organisation (ID:4342)
An amazing organisation based in Birmingham are looking for an individual to come onboard and join their friendly, dynamic team as a Team Administrator! This is an extremely exciting opportunity for the successful individual to gain a solid understanding of the business, develop their existing administrative skill set, and work within a team that supports their development and always aims to provide a consistently excellent level of service to their clients!
Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Managing the inbox and handling all general enquiries that come through, taking messages and passing them to the right individual, ensuring they are actioned in a timely manner
· Updating and uploading reports and documents onto internal CRM systems, and Excel spreadsheets
· Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to schedule meetings and visits
· Develop accurate schedules, as well as track actions and produce summary reports to the present to your line manager
· Undertake any additional administrative duties to ensure the claims are processed on the systems accurately and efficiently
The ideal candidate must have excellent organisation and time-management skills, strong Microsoft Office, and IT skills, and be able to use internal systems confidently. Previous experience within a similar role is desired. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful individual to join an incredibly fun, delightful, and supportive team, and potentially undertake further training and rapidly progress within the organisation!
This is full-time, permanent position, with incredible opportunities for long-term progression! If you believe your skill set and experience suit this role, please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.