E-Billing Coordinator (ID:4326)
An international firm with a global client base are seeking an experienced billing professional for a role to be based in Birmingham City Centre, on an 18-month fixed term contract. The ideal candidate will have previous experience from a professional services environment, be well-versed in complex billing activities and have had prior exposure to working in multiple currencies.
This role will involve:
- Handling electronic invoices – including the preparation and processing, in-line with client service line agreements and within the agreed specified timescales
- Problem solving – handling short-term payment transactions and rejections
- Stakeholder liaison – effectively communicating with fee-earners and support staff across the business in order to ensure compliance with client guidelines
- Completing the new client onboarding process – acting as the main contact between the firm, the client and the e-billing system
- Working with credit control to ensure all payments are up to date, and escalating relevant situations to the Billing Manager
- Ensuring all practices are compliant with the Solicitors Accounts Rules
Previous relevant experience is a must for this position. If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Emily at Katie Bard on 0121 633 444 for more information, or submit your application today.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.