Senior Administrator/ Team Leader for Global Firm - 12 months FTC (Leeds) (ID:4252)
A global organisation has arisen within a city centre firm for an experienced Senior Administrator/ Team Leader to join on a full time basis, initially for 12 months but with the view to going permanent. We are looking for someone with a solid skillset and experience managing a diverse team and processes within a professional services environment. This will be a fast paced role in which you must be able to demonstrate knowledge of administrative processes, as well as delegate and support the development of each member of the team. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring all work has been distributing out to general administrator and they are working efficiently
· Regular MI reporting, utilising MS Excel and inhouse systems
· Liaising with senior partners to report on SLA’s and other issues
· Reporting to the Operations Manager with ad hoc project
· Manage the smooth running of the business support team daily ensuring all absences and specific projects are covered and resourced effectively
· Work with all relevant team leaders in order to implement and review KPIs through the effective use of reporting processes
· Lead on support related projects whilst working with all other support managers in order to maintain consistency across the function
· All other duties in line with effective management of the time and ensuring excellent service level delivery to both internal and external clients
You must be able to demonstrate experience in the above listed responsibilities as well show insight as to how the role could be developed in order to ensure continued progress for the business. Ideally you will have people management experience in some aspects however the most important aspect is your communication and problem solving skills mixed with ideally coming from a professional services background.
This role will be mainly officed based (3 to 4 days a week minimum) with some home working in occasionally.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.