PA to Charismatic MD of Rapidly Growing Company (ID:4229)
A growing manufacturing organisation is looking for a proactive and professional PA to support their MD. This business is a hugely reputable organisation within their field and are at a point of growth. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Board level PA support including preparation of board packs and minute-taking at all board level meetings.
· Full PA and administrative support to the MD, and Directors of Customer Service and Software
· Brief on agendas ahead of meetings as well as coordination of meeting rooms and diaries
· Filter all internal and external enquiries as well as communication with key stakeholders
· Management of all internal office projects including management of stock and equipment.
· Directly reporting into the Operations Manager with ad hoc project related tasks.
· Coordination of travel and accommodation requests
You must possess experience in the above listed tasks and feel comfortable working within a busy and varied environment. You will have previous PA experience supporting at a senior level.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.