Report Writer for Industry Leading Company (ID:4196)
An industry leading organisation based in East Birmingham are looking for a Report Writer to join their growing team, in an exciting position! This opportunity allows individuals with expert analytical skills to improve business processes, working with clients and the internal operations team to deliver a consistently exceptional level of service!
Some of your responsibilities within this role will include, but are not limited to:
· Extracting information from on-site investigations to produce detailed reports and action plans, producing schedules and methods for repairs, including the costings and any alternative options available
· Ensuring your proposed methods, schedules and costings are as time and cost efficient as possible, minimising disruption to the client
· Allocating daily reports and presenting them in a clear, concise manner, so that they can be understood and interpreted by non-professionals within the industry
· Liaising directly with the clients and external stakeholders, sharing the details of your reports and working with internal management teams to formulate projects plan and activities
· Ensuring all insurance policies, as well as compliance and regulatory standards are being adhered to
Applicants must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel, and experience using AutoCAD is desired. You must be able to work analytically, paying excellent attention to detail on all matters with great problem-solving skills, and have the ability to confidently liaise with clients and external stakeholders, continuing to maintain and build existing and new relationships in a friendly, professional manner. This organisation prides itself on supporting its employees with their personal and professional development, and is an incredible place for you to develop your skills and take the next step in your career!
This is a full-time, permanent position paying between £20-25k depending on experience.
If you believe you have the relevant experience and skill set for this role, please apply online directly with your most up-to-date CV, or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency. Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018.