Inhouse Graduate Paralegal (Legal Counsel) (ID:4195)
Our international client based in Birmingham looking to recruit an In-House Legal Assistant. Supporting the Head of Legal Counsel and team you will carry out a very varied role. This is ideal for a Law graduate wanting broader legal exposure.
- You will be dealing with licensing agreements, undertake research with regard to trademark breaches and where necessary issuing proceeding via their solicitor.
- In addition you will be undertaking general commercial legal work, terms & conditions, sale of goods (UK and Europe mainly), Intellectual Property & insurance type matters etc.
- You will be sending letters of undertaking, researching possible infringements and communicating this directly to the party in potential breach in accordance with company standards.
- Company secretarial matters including filing things with Companies House,
- Legal research, assistance with disputes and litigation e.g. employment tribunals.
- Licence renewals and variations, regulatory reporting
- Responding to GDPR data subject access requests,
- Intellectual property - Trade mark reviews
This is an incredible opportunity for an LLB, LPC Graduate (2:1 above ideally) with strong supporting A Levels looking to work within an in-house environment. Some legal experience woulld be desirable alternatively strong academics. You will have exposure to all areas of in-house law which makes this role a really exciting and challenging opportunity .
Applicants must have:
- A 2.1 LLB in Law
- Ideally LPC
- Strong A Level Grades A to C
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data