Senior PR Executive- Global Firm (Up to £33K)
A renowned national firm is looking for an experienced individual from an in-house or agency background for a Senior PR role in their Birmingham office. Working as part of a wider team, you will be responsible for a busy and varied workload in order to effectively promote the firm through all appropriate channels. You will be responsible for the following:
· Coordination of all external comms including copywriting whilst ensuring that all relevant fee earners are fully informed of ongoing projects
· Drafting press releases, tweets, articles in order to achieve broad national media coverage
· Liaising with all relevant parties in regards to arranging meetings and coaching lawyers prior to media related interviews
· Coordinating awards submissions
· Briefing photographers and designers in order to ensure images and words are accurate and impactful within each PR piece
You must possess a professional attitude and the ability to communicate effectively and maintain strong working relationships with all relevant parties. It is essential you possess a similar level of PR experience yet we are flexible as to the field said experience lies in.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.