Part Time Billing Administrator- 3 days per week
A global law firm based in the city centre is seeking an intelligent Part Time Billing Administrator to provide extensive support to the legal advisors and maintain wider compliance procedures. You will be integral in the firm, and this is an excellent chance to work alongside some impressive legal professionals in a well-respected and established firm. This is a part time, permanent role paying £21K pro rata, working 3 days a week (full days- 9am until 5.30pm, flexible on days).
The role will primarily involve:
· Proactive financial support such as processing quarterly billing runs and managing client accounts
· Submitting and processing invoices and dealing with incoming/outcoming monies
· Utilising the client e-billing systems and monitoring any rate changes
· Liaising regularly with the account teams and resolving any problems
· Building a thorough understanding of the clients and stakeholders, cross-checking their payment patterns and learning about their businesses
· Establishing rapport and good client relationships
· General administration such as updating the databases, preparing transfers and analysing forms
This is a high-volume finance position, ideal for someone with some billing/finance experience looking to make that next step in their career!
The successful Billing Administrator will be warm, engaging and numerate.
If you are interested in joining a professional and well-established law firm in the vibrant city centre, please submit your CV or call Matt @ Katie Bard ASAP on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information. If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.