First Class Client Host for Global Firm!
A fantastic international firm with offices located in Birmingham City Centre are seeking a first class Client Host for a fantastic and varied role. This company has over 40,000 employees worldwide, approximately 350 offices and an outstanding reputation within the industry. They are looking for an individual capable of excelling in the following tasks:
• Effective management of the running of a well established reception desk
• Greeting clients in a professional and efficient manner, in person and on the phone
• Organisation of the meeting room booking system including monitoring usage
• Coordination of client and staff events
• Providing a first class service in the reception and meeting room areas
You must possess corporate reception experience!
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt @ Katie Bard ASAP on 0121_633_4443. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.