Graduate Marketing and Accounts Assistant
AM CityGrad is a fresh, exciting and innovative platform that takes an alternative approach to engaging undergraduates and graduates with local employers. After our successful launch in 2016 we are looking to continue our growth by building a dynamic, enthusiastic and determined team. During this exciting period in our development the successful candidates will take a proactive approach to work. This is not a role where you will be micromanaged. In contrary you will be able to inject your own ideas and have direct access to team leaders and higher level management.
We are a start up business with the backing and support of the internationally recognised Angela Mortimer Group. As an organisation we are highly ambitious and have high expectations on the progress of the AM CityGrad brand. This is why we are placing a far greater emphasis on the attitude, personality and education of the applications, rather than focusing on work experience.
As with most start ups the roles offered will be highly varied. You will need to be adaptable and confident in new surroundings. The ability to communicate effectively is a must because you will be engaging with multiple teams across many UK and international office locations.
Examples of the roles that you will be working on:
· Creating original marketing ideas to attract undergraduates, graduates and employers to our service.
· Initiating and concluding marketing strategies
· Dealing with email and telephone enquiries.
· Promoting our free to use online graduate facilitated search to employers across the West Midlands and Greater London. Up selling a range of event packages to businesses.
· Attending client meets to discus event sponsorship along with our services.
· Produce exciting and original content for our social media platforms, blog posts and website. Can incorporate pictures and videos.
· Working within a budget to book venues, catering, drinks, order supplies, setting up audio and visuals.
· Completed the undergraduate or postgraduate degree
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
· Experience of working with students and graduates desirable.
· Excellent telephone manner.
· Ability to take ownership of their work and work both independently and within a team.
· Personable approach and friendly manner.
We are initially looking to recruit a permanent employer in our brand new open plan Jewellery Quarter office based just 10 minutes’ walk from Birmingham New Street. This role is initially paying £18,000. You will be working in a small, friendly and ambitious team looking to build upon the current successes of the website.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com