Professional Client Services Assistant- Fast Paced Environment!
A fantastic international firm is looking for a professional receptionist for a role in their busy Birmingham City Centre office. Working as part of a wider team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the businesses front of house function. This business prides itself on its provision of excellent client service and the reception function plays a pivotal part in this. You will be required to work shifts between 8am-6pm and have flexibility to cover others and this role is an initial 12 month FTC paying £19.5K. Your responsibilities will include:
· Coordination of meeting rooms, bookings and catering requests in order to facilitate all relevant meetings
· Professional meet and greet catering for all visitors requirements
· Liaison with various departments across the business in order to ensure smooth running of the function
· Adherence to health and safety policies and business continuity plans
· Elements of ad hoc administration including reporting and support of Client Services Manager
You must possess professional front of house experience as well as a can-do attitude. You will ideally be available for an immediate start and be flexible to work in Birmingham City Centre.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt @ Katie Bard ASAP on 0121_633_4443! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.