HR Advisor- Professional Services Firm
An international firm are looking for a meticulous and confident HR advisor to provide comprehensive HR support across the UK offices. Reporting to the HR business partner, you will have previous advisory experience and the ability to manage workload effectively. This role is a busy and challenging role which would suit someone with ER experience.
The role will mainly involve:
· Supporting and advising line managers in reference to a variety of employee issues such as performance management, absence management and disciplinary meetings
· Typing up minutes in a timely manner
· Dealing with important paperwork, including production of letters to confirm any changes to the conditions of employment; paternity paperwork and flexible working requests
· Liaising with payroll with regards to monthly payroll changes
· Management of maternity information
· Conducting exit interviews and working closely with the recruitment team
· Updating the consultant list and all consultancy agreements
· Reviewing policies and ensuring they are in line with the current legislation
· Supporting the annual salary review process
· Providing relevant data and reports where necessary
The successful HR advisor will possess the following skills and attributes:
· Previous advisory experience including exposure to capability, disciplinary and grievance meetings
· Knowledge of current employment legislation and issues relating to employee relations
· Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
· Ability to communicate at all levels, both written and verbally
Are you looking for a new challenge to demonstrate your initiative, flexibility and ability to multi-task?
If you think this role is for you, please apply online or contact Matt @ Katie bard on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.