PA to CEO and wider Business Support for Tech Company (ID:3127)
A fantastic business based in Birmingham City Centre are looking for a highly organisation individual for an operational support role with some PA to CEO duties. Based in their close-knit offices you will be required to support the sales team as well as the CEO and Business manager in a multi-faceted and challenging role. This business boast fantastic benefits, a diverse working environment, and a forward thinking business strategy. You will be responsible for the following:
· Assisting the support team with general diary management, travel arrangement and meeting coordination for the CEO
· Processing expenses
· Organizing client events
· Assistance the sales support team with general coordination
· Involvement in the preparation of sponsored events working closely with the Global Operations Director
· Identification of potential client prospects, ensuring CRM data is maintained and accurate
· Production of monthly sales plans and client documentation through use of their own systems
· Ad-hoc Project duties.
· All other appropriate tasks in line with team and business needs
This role would suit someone with prior PA experience but not for someone who doesn’t enjoy variety and only wants to support on a 1 to 1 basis as the PA elements to this role only makes up about 40% of this role. You have to want to get involved in every aspect of the business and really add value! You will have an excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and a proven organiser.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.