Personal Assistant for nationally recognisable brand! (ID:3035)
A proactive, approachable and organised PA is required to work alongside the EA to CEO and board of an instantly recognisable business on the Staffordshire/ black country border. This is a permanent position, paying up to £27,000, and is a fantastic opportunity for a PA who is looking for an involved and varied role at group board level.
You will be the right-hand person to the incredibly busy c-suite, and will be responsible for the following:
· Diary management, including travel and accommodation and virtual meetings.
· Acting as the main point of contact for the CFO, CIO and other board Directors both internally and externally.
· Being the first point of contact for clients of the executive team when the offices reopen
· Email inbox management, responding to and prioritising emails as required.
· Preparing agendas, presentations and reports ahead of meetings.
· Taking minutes for senior team meetings
· Managing expenses, coordinating the company car scheme and managing ad-hoc projects.
The ideal candidate will have working with senior members or business Directors I the past and have worked most recently PA position. You will be an excellent coordination with a good eye for detail and keen to take the step up into a board level role.
This role is based within easy commute of Sutton Coldfield, Wolverhampton and Stafford, with excellent onsite facilities including free parking The role will be paying up to £27,000.
To find out more and to apply, please contact Verity Stokes at Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443.