Office Coordinator with PA Duties for Property Organisation (ID:2955)
An exciting property developer based in Birmingham are looking to bring on board an Office Coordinator to join their team in a varied, busy role! You will also be providing some PA support to the directors, and this in an excellent opportunity to develop your skills in a broad role, where every day is different!
Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· All-round office coordination, acting as the first point of contact and taking enquiries, meeting and greeting visitors, ensuring sufficient equipment and supplies are available and overseeing safety and compliance procedures in the office
· Diary and inbox management for the directors, scheduling meetings, booking travel and accommodation, processing expenses etc.
· Producing necessary reports and presentations, storing documents and files away, and uploading them onto relevant systems
· Liaising with key stakeholders, and maintaining relationships with clients
· Ad hoc administrative support to the team, liaising with the other offices regularly
Strong communication, a proactive attitude towards your work and good IT skills are essential for this role. You must be able to liaise confidently with internal and external stakeholders, in a friendly and professional manner, and be able to work flexibility and prioritise your workload efficiently.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying between £25-30k annually and is a great opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career, building on their experience in a well-established organisation!
If you are interested and would like to discuss things further, please apply online or contact Sharan on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our registration process!
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.