Legal PA (Litigation) - 12 months FTC (ID:2894)
We are looking for an experienced and professional Legal PA (Litigation) for a fantastic opportunity in an international law firm with offices based in Birmingham city centre! This is an opportunity for an individual looking to utilise their existing skills within a legal capacity. You will be required to support a team of fee earners across within Dispute Resolution and Litigation. The role will include specific legal related PA duties within a fast-paced and corporate environment. Note- this role is an initial 12 months FTC covering Maternity.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Expert and complex diary management including travel arrangements and hotel/room bookings
· Effective use of all relevant in-house legal systems in order to assist with case management
· Acting as the first point of contact for all clients, taking detailed messages and actioning points
· Handling all documentation and correspondence ensuring all files are opened and closed appropriately
· Assistance in fee earners marketing activities including client events and seminars
You must possess prior experience as a Legal PA/secretarial capacity, type at a minimum of 60wpm, and have an excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. This role is a full coordination role!
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Matt D’Silva on 0121_633_4443 to find out more information! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.